Monday, December 31, 2012

Signing Off?

The year 2012 will be coming to a close today. I cant say that it was particularly a good year though it has been a very interesting one. I'm not going to go in depth or get into detail about my year and bore the hell out of you ranting on about how i got injured at work, been on light duty, work at the same grocery store chain, and have not been successful at finding a job in photography, and about how it somewhat bothers me that nobody looks or comments on my blog. Nah i wont do any of that. So with all that said i hope your 2012 was great and 2013 will be better and that the years to come will only become something of above the average.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAN IT WAS A GREAT YEAR...U MET ME! AND I MET U!! Enough said Lets tear 2013 a new one!